- The services and products that we provide on the Website are intended for residents of the UK only, and information contained on the Website does not amount to an invitation to customers outside of the UK to offer to buy any services or products.
- We are also not responsible for the content, accuracy, security or reliability of any other websites or pages linked to the Website. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages resulting from or in connection with such links.
- We will try to ensure that the Website is available for access at all times. However, it may be necessary to close or suspend the provision of the Website from time to time for repair, maintenance or development. Furthermore, access to the Website may be interrupted by circumstances beyond our control. We therefore do not warrant that the Website, or the services or products mentioned on the Website, will be available at all times.
- The Website and the material contained on it comprise intellectual property which belongs to us and our third party licensors. You may only imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from the Website for your personal information or when you use our products and services. Any other use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
- When you access or use the Website, you must not upload or send any viruses or other destructive or disruptive code, use it in an unauthorised or criminal manner, or use any content on the Website for any commercial purposes.
- It is our intention to provide you with a high level of customer service at all times. If there is an occasion when we do not meet these standards and you wish to register a complaint please contact us by writing to: Complaints Department, Neilson Place Ltd, Watchmoor Park, Building B, Riverside Way, Camberley GU15 3YL or by phone: 020 3800 1042. If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Commission disclosure: We are a credit broker and not a lender. We have access to an extensive range of lenders. Once we have assessed your needs, we will recommend a lender(s) that provides suitable products to meet your personal circumstances and requirements, though you are not obliged to take our advice or recommendation. Whichever lender we introduce you to, we will typically receive commission from them after completion of the transaction. The amount of commission we receive will normally be a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow from the lender. Commission paid to us may vary in amount depending on the lender and product. The lenders we work with pay commission at different rates. However, the amount of commission that we receive from a lender does not have an effect on the amount that you pay to that lender under your credit agreement.
For sales of non-investment insurance products such as life and critical illness insurance, we are remunerated by commission from the insurance provider. Commission will normally be based on a percentage of your premium for a set period of time.